Starting this month and not being able to blog for some time has taught me how important company is. I realized that how far anyone can go is determined by who they are surrounded by.
A lot of times the caliber of people you surround yourself with determine what you achieve. You can never rise above your company. Friends and family that you spend time with have a powerful influence over your mentality, attitude and reaction to circumstances.
Check your circle of friends and do away with those ones holding you back – the truth is not everyone deserves to be around you.
Today is FREESTYLE FRIDAY and we are going to be talking RELATIONSHIPS.
Every one of us are in relationships, be they Friendship, Work – related, Family or Romantic.
All relationships thrive on Trust, Sincerity and Mutuality all of which are found in love. The takeaway is: if you find yourself in a relationship that is not healthy, there are some things you should look out for. These things are our focus today:
1. Mutuality: this tells you if your partner reciprocates the connection that forms your relationship. If it is a romantic relationship, does he/she love you just as much as you love them? You have to make sure you are on the same page
2. Trust: if you do not trust each other then it is more of a fragile Partnership than a relationship. Do you trust each other?
3. Commitment: every relationship will die if its members aren’t committed to it. Commitment is key to every lasting relationship. It is what makes it worth fighting for.
Thanks for reading.
Please leave a comment and share your thoughts on relationships. Thanks 💕💕💕
Growing up as a teenager is really difficult and unfortunately, the more advanced we get in our world, the harder it is to survive as a teenager.
As a teenager, all these emotions and hormones growing and flowing inside of you and you not knowing what they are or what to do with them, and with no adult to open up to, it can be really frustrating.
As a teenager, there is alot to say and do. That boy or girl at school that you like, your focus on your studies and there’s you growing up into an adult dealing with “Adult stuff”, it can be really messy. WHAT DO YOU DO?
1. Calm Down and understand what you’re dealing with by seeking solace in an adult or mentor (someone you trust).
2. Try to stay away from all sorts of pressure at home and with friends. Don’t hurry into any decisions.
… APPLY THE ABOVE STEPS FIRST AND CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE
Are you fainting over that problem in your family? Is there a problem at home that keeps you at work against your will? Do you barely sleep at night?
Are you having issues with your child or children? Are you thinking that you have lost your family that you love so much to that problem?
Fear not because Jesus can turn things around in your family. Have a little faith. Find hope where there is none and tell yourself everything is going to be alright because it is true. Strengthen your self and pray. Just remember that Jesus is always with you.
Welcome to my WORD-FUL WEDNESDAY . We are going to be a bit more practical.
Today, I am letting you know what you can do with your words. Many times we are oblivious of the fact that what we say have every tendency to affect what we say, think and see around us and equally that of others.
YOUR WORDS ARE KEY TO SHAPING YOUR MENTALITY AS WELL AS YOUR LIFE.
So, whenever you’re feeling down or blue or maybe you had a bad day at work, school or someone just hurled hurtful words at you, just say to yourself – “I am more than this, I am made for greater and better. God has made me more.”
NEVER LET ANOTHER PERSON’S BAD WORDS CHANGE YOUR GOOD MIND – USE YOUR WORDS TO HEAL YOURSELF.
As a parent, married or single, your kids look up to you. If you are a mother or father that seeks to have a binding relationship with your kids, learn to spend time with them – let them grow fond of you.
WHY YOU SHOULD SPEND TIME WITH YOUR KID
1. It helps to know that you are there for them no matter what which is really comforting in stressful times.
2. Your child/children will see you as more of a friend rather than a scary monster who just scolds them for their shortcomings.
I remember talking to some teenagers and they were like “Oh! My mum and dad are never there for me.” “I feel like an orphan though I still have parents”. Some even went as far as saying that they “Hate” their parents. Why? These parents weren’t there when they needed them and there are times when you try to fill up that void and it will totally backfire.
Take out some time to spend with your children and just get to know them more, the truth is THEY WILL APPRECIATE THE TIME MORE THAN THE LUXURY YOU PROVIDE THEM.